An author-signed copy of ‘Sew Classic Clothes for Girls: 20 Girls’ Dresses, Outfits and Accessories from The Cottage Mama’ by Lindsay Wilkes
Delight in the details of the 20+ girlish garment patterns from Lindsay Wilkes, creator of The Cottage Mama patterns and blog. Featuring classic, vintage-inspired aesthetic, you’ll love stitching up an entire girl’s wardrobe that’s more than just dresses. Mix and match pieces to discover new looks, make complete outfits and create a year’s worth of customized, personal garments for your own little gal.
Inside the book you will find:
- Step-by-step instructions to make more than 20 garments and accessories
- Materials requirements, cutting instructions and patterns for sizes 12 months – size 10
- Patterns for coats, dresses, knickers, frocks, tops and more.
- A ‘Getting Started’ section to help you choose and pair fabrics, select tools and brush up on garment sewing techniques.
- A CD containing print-at- home patterns and cutting layout diagrams.
With ribbons and rickrack, buttons and bows, you’ll love making one-of-a-kind, heirloom pieces for your favorite little girl!